Hands-On Essays by Bonita Lillie
Using the hand as an outline and memory tool, Hands-On Essays provides a clear, direct method for teaching four main types of essays. The instructional DVD and handbook are geared directly to the student, with a lesson-by-lesson evaluation guide for the parent and teacher. Hands-On Essays is a well-organized program, with easy-to-follow lessons which are sometimes quite amusing!
You need this curriculum if:
- you want a simple, easy-to-use essay course.
- you value a successful, tried-and-true teaching method.
- you plan to take the SAT.
- college is in your future.
- you’re bored with writing.
Check out the Hands-On Essays website for more information and to order the product.